By default you can access all of the reporting data available within Usage Intelligence. This is not the raw data, but the data after it has been collected and processed. If you need to access your raw data, please contact us and our support team can work with you to meet your data needs.
Articles in this section
- How does changing the days declared lost threshold impact lost user counts?
- What happens if a churned user returns?
- Can I Collect Company Name in Usage Intelligence
- Do you have a way to see a count of the number of unique users that use an individual feature?
- What happens during an application crash does the session ever get logged as stopping?
- If I cancel do you provide a lifetime data export?
- Do I have access to all of the Raw Data that Revulytics is collecting?
- Can I host the product usage data myself?
- Is Client ID personally identifiable information?
- Does Usage Intelligence store the IP address of users?