At this time there is not a self-hosted option for Usage Intelligence.
Articles in this section
- How does changing the days declared lost threshold impact lost user counts?
- What happens if a churned user returns?
- Can I Collect Company Name in Usage Intelligence
- Do you have a way to see a count of the number of unique users that use an individual feature?
- What happens during an application crash does the session ever get logged as stopping?
- If I cancel do you provide a lifetime data export?
- Do I have access to all of the Raw Data that Revulytics is collecting?
- Can I host the product usage data myself?
- Is Client ID personally identifiable information?
- Does Usage Intelligence store the IP address of users?