By default Revulytics Usage Intelligence does not collect personally identifiable data. The software vendor may extend the default data being collected by Revulytics, but they have full control of what is collected and how this data is used.
Articles in this section
- How does changing the days declared lost threshold impact lost user counts?
- What happens if a churned user returns?
- Can I Collect Company Name in Usage Intelligence
- Do you have a way to see a count of the number of unique users that use an individual feature?
- What happens during an application crash does the session ever get logged as stopping?
- If I cancel do you provide a lifetime data export?
- Do I have access to all of the Raw Data that Revulytics is collecting?
- Can I host the product usage data myself?
- Is Client ID personally identifiable information?
- Does Usage Intelligence store the IP address of users?