Revulytics Usage Intelligence runs as part of the same process space as your application, when your app truly crashes we cannot track that in real-time. We can track exceptions. if your application has a built-in logging capability, like a crash log, we can track crashlog data via custom event tracking.
Articles in this section
- Can Usage Intelligence track application crashes?
- Do you integrate with third party applications?
- How big is the Usage Intelligence payload sending data back to the servers?
- How often does my application usage data sync to Usage Intelligence?
- What are the different types of license tracking modes?
- What data is collected in Revulytics "out-of-the-box" implementation?
- What is the maximum size of the log file?