Revulytics Usage Intelligence data is stored on third party server locations in the United States and Europe. For more information please contact: email@example.com
Articles in this section
- Can I Collect Company Name in Usage Intelligence
- Do you have a way to see a count of the number of unique users that use an individual feature?
- What happens during an application crash does the session ever get logged as stopping?
- If I cancel do you provide a lifetime data export?
- Do I have access to all of the Raw Data that Revulytics is collecting?
- Can I host the product usage data myself?
- Is Client ID personally identifiable information?
- Does Usage Intelligence store the IP address of users?
- Are Revulytics solutions GDPR compliant?
- Where is the data hosted?