You can manage your subscription plan by performing the following:
- Login to your account
- Switch to the product you want to manage and click on Administration
- In the Subscription Plan and Quotas section you will find the options to manage your product subscription
- If you want to see the existing subscription plan details click on View Current Subscription
- If you want to change your subscription and have a sales code, click on Upgrade Product Subscription (with code) to apply the changes
- If you want to change your subscription but do not have a sales code, click on Upgrade Product Subscription to select your new package and request a quotation
If you require any further assistance you may get in touch with our Sales department on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrading in the middle of a billing cycle: When you upgrade in the middle of your monthly billing cycle, you will pay the full price of the new plan for that billing cycle. Therefore let's say you were on a $100 monthly plan and your billing cycle started on 1 April. If on 10 April you decide to upgrade to a $150 monthly plan, on the day you upgrade you will be refunded $100 for the old plan and charged $150 for the new plan for that month. When you upgrade, your billing cycle date will remain the same, so in this case the next billing cycle will still start on 1 May. New subscription quotas will come into effect immediately as soon as the upgrade is processed.
- Upgrading a yearly plan: When you upgrade in the middle of your subscription plan, you will get a pro-rata refund for the unused portion of the old subscription plan. This refund will be applied as credit against the upgrade invoice.
- Upgrading from a free plan: If you're currently on a free plan, you can switch to a premium plan without losing any of your data.